
Our favorite park got a facelift! Check out this new Floridian design! Plastic Palm trees and all!

The boys were so excited to come see it.

Lucas the fearless climbed right up those steps!

We went to Firehouse Subs and got hot subs, chips and a drink then ate here at the park this little fellow was right beneath my feet! I guess he gets fed here alot. I wasn't sharing and I kept screaming to Gary to make him go away!

Then once we chased the squirrel away the birds came upon us. Guess they get fed here as well. They were creepy.

We tried several attempts to get us all going down the slide together this is the only one we could get.

This is the lake hence the name Freedom Lake Park.

Lucas thinking he could climb out this way was too cute.

Luke on the slides.

I wanna go again, Mommy!
I had to chase the boys both down to get them back in the Hummer and leave!