
Just returned home from our Disney Trip. We went for my Birthday on Nov 21st. I was done up as Cinderella and have many many pictures so I'll share some but Not all.

Of course we met Cinderella

She and I had a lovely chat.

I finally rode Dumbo with Edward as he is big enough and not scared to ride it now

The Holiday decor was up and my castle was lit with twinkle lights again


The Magic Kingdom was packed as always

We bought a Mickey Mouse cupcake and brought a candle and matches and we returned to our hotel and had a little birthday moment

Blowing out my candle

We forgot to take a pic of the cupcake it was $2.75 and it was delicious!

Then of course presents. Since I am a passholder Disney gave me a Fun Card or Gift card for my birthday for the amount of $79 a one day admission ticket. So I bought my house! I also bought a throw that is the castle with the twinkle lights on it was $15 more.

We met lots of Princess' here is Snow White

She asked me if I was going Dancing later

The boys on the tour of Tomorrowland ride

Everywhere I went people wanted my picture. I can't count how many people thought I worked at Disney

My castle, giggles


Of course we saw Lilo and Stitch Edward's favorite. Stitch proposed to me

Lilo threw Edwards Stitch stuffed animal toward the water and Ed about had a heart attack. Lilo was Naughty!

So many hugs!

Belle asked if Ed was my Beast and I said No but at times he can be! giggles

Sleeping Beauty or Princess Aurora told me I looked like her friend Cinderella we had good laughs

A nice guest took our picture and we didn't even ask he offered. So nice.

Inside Minnie Mouse's house

My family....ha! They heckled me and told me to get to mopping the floors already! I told them not to rip up my dress again. It was so funny how true to character they all were.



A huge holiday wreath at the Contemporary Resort

The floor at the Grand Floridian

The Gingerbread house an Always must Do~

This is all at the Grand Floridian and this is outside on Commander's Terrance where our Wedding reception was held! We haven't been out there since 4/24/07! Our wedding day!

Onto Downtown Disney to see Santa and take pictures for our Christmas card

Lucas loved all the lights

Edward had to have a pic solo

The next day we went to the Harley shop and the boys all rode the chopper

Ed again wanted to be solo

My hubby and his dream machine He said Mike will love this! Mike is Gary's brother in law and old best buddy. He told me all about the time they rolled their car in the corn field giggles

Eat your heart out Mike! giggles The story I've been told goes that Mike was older then Gary they were buddies and then Mike met Linda (Gary's) sister and fell in love.

Gary said "Mike will say He finally got one!"

At the hotel Ed was in Heaven in a Huge bed all to himself

At the boardwalk

Some Holiday decor at the Boardwalk

Some more inside World of Disney at Downtown Disney

Gary loved this robot almost Transformer guy

The hot air balloon at Downtown Disney. I had planned on going up its only $16 but I chickened out once I saw it and going alone without my family was just too scary to do. I still want to do it just with my hubby

Ed throwing pennies in the fountain

My boys. I have more pics coming from Disney you'll have to wait to see those and to see the Christmas card with our one with Santa Claus! Was the Best Birthday Ever!!!