My Mama's sister Roberta and her husband Jim were in town this week. Today we got to get together and visit. Aunt Bert is what I call her and she is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. They live in Elmhurst, Illinois. We first all argued that the last time they were here was 2yrs and they all said last year. All I know is I was pregnant with Lucas and ready to pop and we just celcbrated his 2nd birthday 8 days ago. So I know it was 2yrs it feels like 1 but 2010 has come on so fast. Well in anycase I was very pleased to see them. Family is so hard to visit and I thought it was so sweet to come see us. This is their vacation and its nice that they took time out for family. They want us to come see them. We talk about doing an Illinois trip all the time but its very hard with the airfares, rental cars, the list goes on. Money is tight for everyone right now. Well we will let time take its course and when the time is right it will all fall into place.Thursday, March 18, 2010
Company's Coming!
My Mama's sister Roberta and her husband Jim were in town this week. Today we got to get together and visit. Aunt Bert is what I call her and she is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. They live in Elmhurst, Illinois. We first all argued that the last time they were here was 2yrs and they all said last year. All I know is I was pregnant with Lucas and ready to pop and we just celcbrated his 2nd birthday 8 days ago. So I know it was 2yrs it feels like 1 but 2010 has come on so fast. Well in anycase I was very pleased to see them. Family is so hard to visit and I thought it was so sweet to come see us. This is their vacation and its nice that they took time out for family. They want us to come see them. We talk about doing an Illinois trip all the time but its very hard with the airfares, rental cars, the list goes on. Money is tight for everyone right now. Well we will let time take its course and when the time is right it will all fall into place.
Posted by
J