Monday, May 24, 2010

Star Wars Weekends 2010

Jedi Mickey with R2-MK

We woke up at 6am and left our place at 7am to get to Disney Studios for the 1st day of Star Wars Weekends.

I did my hair like Leia and got called Princess Leia ALL Day Long.


Some of the celebs there.

My favorite celebs!

R2-MK too cool he walked right next to me!

One of the Star Wars shows.

The celebs on the cars hosted it.

My dress is a shirt that was made into a longer shirt but I wore it as a dress.

This is what the figurines come boxed in. Don't I make a cute figurine? Collect them all!

Some close ups of my hair do. It lasted from 6am-midnight!!

Thank goodness for hair spray and bobby pins!

Gary loves this character.
The boys loved seeing all the Toy Story items and took alot of pics here!

The kids watched all the kiddos taking pics and gladly followed their lead.

Another photo op.

Too cute!
I need these stand ups at home!

Ed was happy to see Buzz but wondered where Woody was!

A fuller shot.

Had to see Minnie Leia.
She gave me lots of Kisses and was dancing with me cause of my hair do so I returned the kiss here.
Donald wanted to date me!

He was too funny.

Gary had to take some pics too!

Me too.

Inside buying merchandise.
Ta-Dah!

Our favorite Darth Maul.
Gary with his favorite character. We got to see him here live but those pictures are coming from Disney.

Then we checked into our hotel. Check out our cool key card.

I was pooped from a long day.

The next day we got up and went to Magic Kingdom. Ed was sooo happy to see Woody in the parade. Woody kept waving just to Edward.


Ed in the blue Stitch visor below...waving back at his pal.

Photo op!

My gal Minnie!

On Dumbo Edward's favorite ride here!

Had to get one of me too.
With my dream home the castle.

I caught Tinkerbell again. She drops into my hands every visit to Magic it seems.

The night came and we stood right here to watch Wishes fireworks show!

We had good view this time. What a wonderful trip!!