
This is me before I went to the eye doctor and found out I need glasses and contacts for the 1st time in my life. I'm like 20/40 vision.

This is me after the eye doctor my eye in pain without makeup and after 30 mins of trying to put a contact lense in!! Who knew they were soooo hard to get in!! I figured it would be easy boy was I wrong. I got colored contacts as people tell me I have blue, green, hazel, or gray eyes!! I now have perfect blue eyes!! Now no one can tell me I have every color eyes! HA!

After only a day of having contacts. I am now a professional at putting them in. The 1st time is the worst but no worries it does get easier. This is me with the contacts in and full makeup again. Yeah!! I felt so proud to overcome contacts!!

These are my glasses they are blue and lots of rhinestones!!

They arrived broken so they don't fit me right in the pic plus my contacts are still in so I am totally blind here. My new frames are suppose to arrive any day now. I just wanted my family out there to get the idea of what I look like with glasses. Gary thinks I look like a stripper!! Thanks hun! He always tells me the sweetest things. giggles. After hearing that I want new frames all together so only time will tell. I think I look fine. And also non-stripperish! That's a man for ya!!