the Flu struck our house on Friday nite(11th). Ed my 6 yr old started vomiting in the evening. I first thought he just got over excited but then all nite I heard him in his bathroom. Was nice for a change not to have to clean sheets and floors. He managed to get to the bathroom toilet on his own everytime. This continued till Sunday. He then wanted to go outside and we decided to walk around a local flea market. Then Sunday nite(13th) at around 2 am my youngest Lucas was vomiting. He ran to me and I was asleep and he vomited all over me in my sleep. What a nice way to wake up. Then it was a vomit storm and no sleep for us from 2 am on. Valentine's Day plans of going out were a bust as our baby was sick. My hubby has the weekend off so we thought we'll go out then. Well I got sick on the 16th vomit and the runs. My favorite way to be sick. It's now Sunday and I'm still dizzy and tummy still hurts. Gary got sick on the 18th. So much for our weekend out for some alone time and romance. We just spent the weekend sick together and helping each other make soup and get better. We are both on the road to recovery. My prayers go out to all those who have the flu or are just getting over it. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Valentine's Day 2011
the Flu struck our house on Friday nite(11th). Ed my 6 yr old started vomiting in the evening. I first thought he just got over excited but then all nite I heard him in his bathroom. Was nice for a change not to have to clean sheets and floors. He managed to get to the bathroom toilet on his own everytime. This continued till Sunday. He then wanted to go outside and we decided to walk around a local flea market. Then Sunday nite(13th) at around 2 am my youngest Lucas was vomiting. He ran to me and I was asleep and he vomited all over me in my sleep. What a nice way to wake up. Then it was a vomit storm and no sleep for us from 2 am on. Valentine's Day plans of going out were a bust as our baby was sick. My hubby has the weekend off so we thought we'll go out then. Well I got sick on the 16th vomit and the runs. My favorite way to be sick. It's now Sunday and I'm still dizzy and tummy still hurts. Gary got sick on the 18th. So much for our weekend out for some alone time and romance. We just spent the weekend sick together and helping each other make soup and get better. We are both on the road to recovery. My prayers go out to all those who have the flu or are just getting over it. I pray for a speedy recovery.
Posted by
J