
Lucas turned 3 on March 10th, 2011. He loves Pooh bear still and he is also now into Buzz Lightyear ever since seeing Toy Story 3 back in June. This is a cookie cake what an awesome job they did!

Lucas pointing to Buzz.

Lucas pointing to Pooh. He requested a Buzz/Pooh cake. Found this Pooh candle and made his request easy for me.

Lucas saying he is 3. He can count to twenty and can go up to number five on his fingers then six and on confuse him.

My parents bought this for Lucas. I found this a few weeks ago at Walmart it was marked $49. All others were marked $79. They had to sell it to us for $49 since it was marked wrong. They said it was the price from Christmas.

Daddy teaching Luke how to make it go. It's a 6 volt battery just turn it on press and go.


Love his shirt. Had it made on Ebay.


Edward in his Pooh shirt.


Off to Chuck E Cheese for the party.

1st stop was the ball crawl!

The monster truck ride was a hoot.

We got a Guest pass since our last trip was terrible. We got a large pizza anyway we wanted. 4 drinks and 30 tokens. All for free. I bought the salad bar for $5.

Opening presents. 1st was 5 Little Monkey's Jumping on the bed the game. This is Lucas' favorite song and story. He also got the book which is really cute. There is a whole series of books that follow the 5 little monkeys, who knew?!

Next present was Buzz Lightyear that talks and lights up. He is see-through and we had to take him away cause Lucas wanted to carry him around Chuck E Cheese.

Next was a game of air hockey. Never saw Gary smile so much over a game. They spent most of our tokens on this!

Edward kept beating Daddy it was hilarious!

I couldn't get them to stop playing!

Note to self: Wanna get Gary on camera smiling alot? Buy an air hockey table. giggles

Lucas' found this game where you feed balls to the puppy dog. He loves dogs and he won all our tickets off this game!!

His Balloons which were freshly blown up that day. Was not impressed with Party City both of them leaked and lost air super fast!

Hooray his card. As you can see we let him pick out his presents. He'd open one then eat or run off to play. He loved this card!

Pointing to his card saying Pooh is 3!

Telling Daddy how much he loves his card.

Opening his last gift from Me and Daddy. I found this on eBay won it for 99 cents. Was the perfect present for my baby!

Winnie the Pooh dressed as Buzz Lightyear!!

He ran over to me and said, "Mommy I love it!"

He calls him Pooh-Pooh Buzz. I told him I loved him.

Looking at Chuck E Cheese not to sure if he is real or not? Lucas kept waving and didn't understand why he didn't wave back at him.

Look at us we are on TV.

Laughing and waving to Mommy. I thought this was too cool.

So of course I jumped up there and sang on TV with my boys!

This is the blue screen where you stand to be on TV.

Pooh-Pooh Buzz. Still can't get over winning him for 99 cents.

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle.

Getting ready to leave.

This was the prize Lucas' picked out. He won 50 tickets total and this was 300 tickets. I offered to pay for the prize but they gave it to Lucas for free since it was his birthday. How nice! We went to the St Petersburg Chuck E Cheese. Our 1st time there. We normally go to the Clearwater one but last time they messed up our order were rude and let some man steal tickets from my kids! You see why I called and complained and got a free pass to return. This one is where we will go from now on.

So happy saying Cheese! And showing off his prize. giggles What a funny face!