Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home School GraduatIon 2012

As some of you already know Edward graduated this past week from 1st grade. Below are some of his work from this past year. Living in the state of FL you must not only registered with the county's school district but you must have your child evaluated each year by a certified teacher in the state of FL. This year the certified teacher Mr. Tucker requested  3 language arts worksheets & 3 math worksheets from September 2011 and from May 2012. To show the progression of his work. I keep a folder as state says I must with all his works.




Here are his language arts from September.
 
   






 The Math worksheets from September 2011.


 


 Below are the Language Arts from May 2012.








Below are the Math worksheets for May 2012.













Of course Lucas graduated too this year from Preschool. He will start Pre-K in the fall. Below are some of his worksheets. He didn't need to be evaluated but I save his work as well.