So here was our table for Thanksgiving. The boys made Turkeys.
Edward showing his Turkey he made. I love the little hats.
Lucas loving his Turkey.
Showing me his Turkey.
Both of the boys with their Turkeys. So we had just planned to go to Publix our grocery store and order their Turkey dinner. I just didn't want to cook, since my birthday was the day before. I was on Facebook and got a message from my cousin. She said she knew it was last minute but did we want to drive up to Lake Mary and have Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house. I asked Gary and he said he was fine with it. They are about 45 mins away.
So this was the little appetizer table with veggies, bread, chips, dips, and cheeses.
The cousins all playing on the living room.
They all had fun but my heart went out to little Keira as she was the only girl.
This was the dessert table with my Pumpkin cake that everyone loved and my Turkey lollipop for the kids to enjoy!
The kids table.
The kids all at the kids table. Us adults all dined in the dining room at the big table. I didn't take any pics of that. I was visiting and only remembered to take pics when I saw others with their cameras.
My favorite what Thanksgiving is all about. The kids praying over their food.We had a feast of food and were given lots of leftovers to take home with us. It was so nice to spend Thanksgiving with family for a change. Gary talked to my uncle about audio stuff. My cousin Shawn loves Star Wars so him and Gary talked on about that for a long time. I got to visit with my cousin and have girl time with my Aunt. We had lots of laughs. Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!