Lucas also wanted to show off his underwear!
He is so super happy!!
Edward also got a toy because he has been doing very good with reading his little how to read books. He has been after my Mickey Mouse plushes. I told him I'd buy him one of his own if he deserved it.
Edward also posed in his underwear. He forgets he got alot of attention when he was out of his diapers long ago. He doesn't remember that.
I ended up pricing this Mickey Mouse at WDW and it was $25. I ended up finding this one at the same Flea Market from the same vendor as Lucas' toy. I got it for $4.
Edward was so happy. I made the boys close their eyes and I gave them their gifts. I also got a Cinderella plush for myself from that same vendor for $2 and a surprise Birthday present for Lucas for $4. And another for 49 cents! This vendor rocked she had lots of Disney items and was willing to sell me the items for very little each.