What cold ugly weather we've had this winter in FL. We've been spoiled with hot winter days so the cold ones get you really sad. Either way it was Valentine's Day and instead of going out to a fancy dinner and spending money we don't need to waste... We decided to have a fancy dinner at home and then spend the rest of the evening at Disney. I take survey's online and get free Starbucks giftcards each time I take enough surveys. Now that Starbucks is at WDW we save our giftcards for special occasions like today. So I made steak and baked potatoes at home and then off to Disney we went.
The boys love our Starbucks treats. See Edward's empty cup? We ask for one empty and the boys split a Nesquik which Gary is opening for them in the next photo. Lucas always get a big sugar cookie with Mickey sprinkles, Edward gets the chocolate chip cookie, I got a blueberry muffin, a strawberry smoothie, and Gary got a hot Mocha Grande and a caramel chocolate muffin. I am dieting and really wished I would of got the same as Gary his muffin was fabulous!
I get $25 giftcards and we spent about $19 on everything you see. My smoothie was $5 and so was Gary's drink but it was Valentine's Day and it was a free giftcard why not get what we want!! Starbucks now serves breakfast sandwiches all day for about $5 each. Thinking of trying one next time!!
Here's me as I'm always the photo taker and Gary grabbed my camera to get me, I was there. We did a few rides, looked at shops, and all around just had fun as a family on V-day. Our Valentine's Day was great hope yours was too!