It was only $5.99. Crazy as its Minions and its 20 inch cookie cake.
We found these yummy Star Wars treats at Target for $1.99.
On the weekends we go to Krispy Kreme and recently they celebrated 78 yrs. I got a Birthday cake batter chiller. It tastes just like you are licking the bowl of a cake batter.
Even comes with sprinkles!!
We also got 2 dozen donuts as it was buy one dozen get a dozen for 78 cents more! I am happy to report I just got my teeth cleaned for my 6 month check up and I have zero cavities! That's because this gal eats like 1 maybe 2 donuts and the rest my boys eat. Boys including Gary my hubby!
I made these fun pancake buddies for my kiddos. Yoshi dinosaur for Lucas.
Edward gets a Mario face. I must note I make these with nothing more then pancake batter and pouring it right out of the bowl onto the skillet. Its an art in its own to swirl a heavy bowl and make these creatures.
Edward loves to draw Mario characters. He sits at the dining room table each night and creates gorgeous scenes and tells me the story in his head.
I really think he will be some kind of game or art designer when he's older. He wants to work for Nintendo and design games.
Lucas is loving to read. And he read this story and became a book critic.
He said shouldn't this had been said on the previous page as the dog is already in the tub in this picture on this page? He wants to be a lawyer. Watch out for Lucas!
I got these awesome Disney princess shoes on Ebay for under $40.
I just love these! Well that wraps up what went on in July now its onto August and see what fun that holds.