Tuesday, September 1, 2015

11 Candles

 Wow, today my first little baby turns eleven. Man, I feel old. He didn't want a big party this year he just wanted alot of presents and to go somewhere new to have a birthday dinner. My little pre-teen.

 He picked out what he wanted and then I threw some surprise presents into the mix. This is one he requested and was a MUST have on his list. 

 This was a surprise present. It was the cheapest of all the gifts and quite silly to me. A homemade birthday card filled with Mario and Five Nights at Freddy's stickers and bookmarks! Check out Lucas' face too. Says it all.

 Still looking at all the stickers and bookmarks.

 Again still in awe and excitement over the stickers and bookmarks. Love his face and look at his brothers' face! It really was his Favorite present and it was the cheapest and a last minute thing I had made.

 Here is the homemade card. 

 Here is a game that was on his request list.

 Yet another game on his request list.

 This was a surprise present.

 He really loved it.

The face says it all he doesn't care for this toy. Even his brother is like come on Mom this is crap. What were you thinking?

 Another surprise toy. This one he approved of.

 Yet one more surprise and it was a silly stuffed animal you would think at age 11 he wouldn't like this but this was his 2nd favorite gift.
 Really love all the smiles.

 He really loved this little Mario.

 Last surprise present was a huge surprise. Both boys were asking where did I find this one! Most of his surprise presents were free. I take surveys online and get points toward gift cards. Gotta take alot of surveys to get  a gift card. I've been saving up for his birthday so I tried to get as much as I could for $25. I think I did well.

This year we went to Joe's Crab Shack. Lucas got a cool drink with a toy shark in it.

 Edward also got a shark toy in a drink. The drink was terrible tasted like sour super sour sweet-tarts. Ended up keeping the toys and buying sodas instead.

 Edward loves crab legs. He wanted to go somewhere other then Red Lobster. We've never ate at Joe's before thought it would be a fun treat for the entire family. The place was a dump, spent $70 and left starving.

Here was my lobster meal this is how it came burnt and with no meat. Looked like someone got it out of the trash.

 Lucas' hamburger was burnt it was like trying to eat rubber.

After yucky dinner we went to Target to pick up his cake. Last year his cake had his named spelled wrong said Eward. This year it looked amazing!!
 Edward loves cookie cakes not actual cakes. This one was the biggest they made and even though it was small it was beautiful and delicious.

 Getting ready to make a wish.

 He was quite impressed that he blew out all eleven candles!

 Yes, those were more toys on the cake so of course he wanted them off of it.

After cake we were still all hungry since dinner was a bust. So we ordered Pizza Hut. Ain't nobody gonna ruin my son's day! We played his new Nintendo games and had a little pizza party. He said Best Birthday Ever. That's all I needed to hear.