Friday, April 24, 2009

2 Years!!







Can you believe its only been 2 years ago on this vary day at 2:30 in the afternoon. Gary and I were Married at Disney~ We had Walmart make this cake for us only cost $11. What a wonderful job they did! 1st time buying a cookie cake from Walmart. We moved to Pinellas Park and Walmart is like closer then 5 mins away. So I thought why not try them. Plus they were the only place in town that had Mickey and Minnie decoration for it. We got up and went to the bank to change our address. Then came home ate a quick lunch then went out to Sam Seltzer's a local Steakhouse that is fabulous and cheap! I had 2 lobster tails grilled with caeser salad baked potato, and rice and 2 shrimp scampi. Edward got 2 shrimp scampi skewers ate 8 of the 10. I had the other two. Gary had all you can eat ribs and baked potato and then we also had their signature bread dinner rolls. Yum. Then we came home and had this. All and all the day went fast but it was a wonderful anniversary. After we got married at Disney that day 2 yrs ago from today. Gary said,"I'll take you back here every year!" He's yet to do this on our actual anniversary trying to get a vacation this part of the month is always a fight for! But he has always taken me to Disney each year so I always say that counts. We plan to go in June. I also have a little video. My battery went dead but I said Happy Anniversary honey and we kissed and he said I love you babe. That part was cut since the battery died. He also bought me a Soul Mate book as he has always called me his soulmate. He wrote a little in the back and its says never hurt you again referring to the past. He couldn't decide if he wanted to be with me forever or not. After he lost his restaurant I always say I lost him then. He became different after it didn't make it or in his words"Failed" I always say at least he can say he did it. Most people only dream of owning their own place. He did. And it was successful for awhile then the fame faded. He's still ashamed of it. I am proud and proud of him! Anyways. He hurt me deeply and said many things in that time period he didn't mean. It hurt me so and I'll always remember the hurt and I always ask "How do I know it won't happen again." He makes some things look so easy to do. He always is apologizing for no reason. Its all in the past but its nice to hear him feel so sorry for the past wrongs. I love him and even my closest family said,"Haven't you been married at least 10 yrs now!" It seems like it most days but sadly no. What is time anyways just a number! Its the moments that count and add up not how many years you spend with someone. Love you Gary. Looking forward to next year my lucky number 3. Maybe Disney next year!!