As Promised here are pics of our new place. This is the Boys Bathroom which is directly in front of their front door across the hall. If you search in this shower curtain you will see hidden Stitches. I did the bathroom in Stitch Edward's favorite Disney character and favorite thing of all time! Plus we had alot of Stitch items to fill the bathroom. At the old place I had a Tinkerbell bathroom and a Hannah Montana bathroom. Well with 3 boys the girl bathroom themes were a little too much. Plus as to date Edward is fully potty trained and no longer even needs his little potty seat that sits atop the toilet! So proud! He's a big boy and now has his own bathroom. He ask me if its his over and over again. Since Stitch is his thing! giggles.




The sign reads"Bathroom Rules ~Wash ~Brush ~Floss ~Flush

In this pic above to the far right you will see a rather big Stitch with sunglasses on. This is actually a porcelain cookie jar! I had to put this in here was too cute. The drawer knobs are also Lilo and Stitch! All the other rooms are about 75% done. Waiting on a few items here and there to finish them off. I'll be back to post when we do.