I have been sick for the past few days but I had a scheduled catering event that was on Sunday the 24th. I had made the appointment this time last year. So I prayed hard and pulled myself together and went to this wonderful event. It was A Flordia Chic theme. I took these pics an hour or so before the party started these old folks partied from 4-11pm! I took what I could and we had over 150 people. We ran out of egg rolls and fruit kabobs. The person I catered this for is from Indonesia. So we did all the food that style. He turned 80. His wife is in her early 50's. They remind me of Gary and myself. How we will be when we are that age. All their children and grandchildren were there and even coworkers and lots and lots of friends. Hope you enjoy the pics. It was really a site to see. Hendrik is the birthday boy! giggles Marsha his wife did all the centerpieces for each special person at that table. They got to take them home with them at the end of the party.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Hendrik's 80th
Posted by
J