Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weather Forecast

This is our weather forecast. Its been very cold here we broke a record last nite for this area being soooo cold! They are even predicting snow in FL come this weekend. This is the 1st year we had to turn the heat on! Can you believe that?! Many people have no heaters in their apartments and homes. And others have never been ran so alot of fires have been happening in this area! My kids are too cute. This is a cute little story that happened today. Lucas is at that age of pointing to everything. He always points to the sky and sees the airplanes, helicopters, sun, moon, clouds, ect. Tonight we were at Walmart doing some grocery shopping and little Lucas starts pointing to the sky. So I look up expecting to see a plane or something. To my surprise I saw Nothing! I then noticed Lucas blowing air with his mouth. Its sooo cold here in FL you can see your own breath! He was in Awe of seeing the clouds in the air and kept pointing and carrying on. I told Gary and we all starting blowing air so Lucas could see big puffs of air!
Then it gets cuter folks....we get in the car and you hear Lucas huffing and puffing and then he started to cry! He didn't understand why the clouds of air were not present in the car! giggles. It was a Kodak moment as they say! Well I'll post pics of the snow if it does actually come!