
Remember the Gingerbread house I bought at Bass Pro? If not here is a pic of it above. It was only $12.99 which I think was a steal!!

I woke up early Tuesday morning and assembled the house. Here it is, above.

Then I let the kids decorate the house. I of course did the front of the house.

Lucas with his favorite color yellow, I think he only put on yellow gum drops!!

They always look so serious.

The boys worked really well together and Edward took one side of the roof while Lucas took the other.

Finished house!! Looks awesome to me!! I love the Gummy Rudolph and the Santa on the roof too cute!!

Side view of the roof Edward's side.

Lucas' side of the roof.

Lucas kept pulling at Santa, he's asking here, "Can I eat Santa now, Mommy?"

Poor Santa never stood a chance, Lucas ate him up!!

Yummy, Santa's boots!! giggles

Edward asking, "Can I eat Rudolph, now?"

Again, he was gone in a flash!! They were yummy gummies, tasted like orange slices, if you know those gummies.

Then we had to sample the gingerbread. Oh my goodness it smelled sooooo good and when I assembled the house. I told Gary how thick and soft the gingerbread was. Normally its thin and cracker like.

Even Gary ate some, if that tells you how melt in your mouth delicious this was!!

We were destroying the roof, man was it tasty.

Lucas enjoying the Gingerbread.

Yum, I only hope and pray we find this one again it was so yummy!!

See how much we ate??

Who am I kidding, we ate the one side of the roof. It was that good!

Edward still eating.

The kids thought this was so funny. They placed Abominable snowman inside the house. He's yelling, Help, Help!! Or GRRRRR! giggles

Lucas laughing at him!!

Edward still eating, this boy is so skinny. He reminds me of myself when I was his age. I was 98 lbs when I graduated high school. I could eat a whole pizza by myself and never gain a pound, I miss those days!!