
The boys put out Milk and cookies for Santa, even some carrots for his reindeer!! Edward made sure to make Mickey ears out of all the cookies, can you see them?


In the morning this is what the boys woke up to find!

Our tree Christmas morning. For being broke it sure looks like alot.

The big and most expensive present was the Tool Workshop. I got it on Toys R Us for $99 free shipping to the house during one of their one day sales right before Thanksgiving.

Lucas fell asleep in his clothes and was the first to wake up. He found his rocking horse Caterpillar.

He was in Love seen hugging it above. We got this at a thrift shop for $1. It had no face so I took our acrylic paints and painted the eyes and nose like The Very hungry Caterpillar which is why Lucas has fell in love with Caterpillars. Over the summer I read the book to him and we read it every nite! He can read it to me now since he knows all the words by memory!!

It was so big (I tested it at the thrift shop) that even I can fit on it with him. Perfect for him and Edward!!

Then he spotted the tool shed. Edward had a small one when he was Lucas' age but it since broke. This one looked perfect and big enough for two kids!!

I had this awesome idea to buy pajamas for the family to wear on Christmas all day long. So you wake up in the morning and put on Fresh pajamas to lounge around in ALL day. See the socks? They are from Diann, thanks I needed some Christmas socks!

I got my PJ's from the thrift store for $2 and Edward's from the thrift store for $1.

Edward discovering the tool shed!!

Lucas' PJ's were $1 at the thrift store also. Gary wouldn't let me buy him a set. Then ALL Christmas day he whined on about how he wished he would have bought some PJ's to match us. I never push him into anything. I always let him make up his own mind. He was against this. Next time I'm just gonna buy him a set! giggles

His Caterpillar that was $1 was and is still his favorite present!!

Edward's PJ's are Spongebob Merry Pants!!

Lucas's PJ's are Disney's CARS. Mine are Vera Wang. Here I am showing them the picture I took of Santa delivering their presents!!

Edward was freaking out. Look at his face!!

This is the picture I was showing them. Visit
www.icaughtsanta.com for details!!

This was our fireplace. Its on the TV on one of the on-demand channels. Normally we'd watch the Disney Parade on the TV but it was on at 12-2pm this year. Way too late, we open presents around 9 or 10 am!!

The kids liked it and it plays Christmas carols while this is on the TV. I liked it.

Gotta give them the clothes first.

I got this at the thrift store for 25 cents!! New with the tags still on it. People give away some cool stuff!!

Lucas so excited and loved unwrapping gifts.

This is a Leapfrog learning Caterpillar. Teaches colors and the alphabet and even the letter sounds. I won it on Ebay a 99 cent auction, I love those. I loose alot but win some!!

This is 10 piece Disney CARS set. I found this online at Disney Store.com for $10 on one of those one day sales.

Duffy Bear. Everyone that knows Disney knows these Bears are the NEW thing this year at the Parks. We have a Disney Outlet store right down the street they had about ten of these dressed in a Graduation uniform for $12.99 each. In the parks the NOT clothed ones sell for $30 each. I just took some scissors and cut off the graduation uniforms. Now they look exactly like the ones for $30 each. Lucas loved it!!

Lucas got CARS monster truck set this was $10 at that one day sale at Disney store.com

Then my boys are both into Mario this year. Edward already has a stuffed Mario and Lucas loves Bowser. Found this on Ebay for $12.99. Love his face!!

So happy!!!

Already playing with it!!

Gary opening one of his gifts. It was some t-shirts. He loves the shirts with no sleeves, like Larry the Cable Guy! They are perfect for our Hot FL weather. Again these were from the thrift store.

This was a gift from Gary its a Cinderella ring from Disney. Won it on an Ebay auction for $15.

The official Very Hungry Caterpillar stuffed toy. I got this for $4.99 online.

Lucas loves Caterpillars!!

Edward freaking out!!

His Super Mario Sunshine game for Wii!! Ebay for $12.99

I found this Winnie the Pooh pillowcase online for $13 look closely over the "h" its a caterpillar!! Pooh and Caterpillars that is my Lucas!!

Loved it!!

Wii controller to play Mario Sunshine game!!

Gary gets another gift!!

Its an M & M dressed as Darth Maul his favorite Star Wars character!! Ebay $3.

Gary got me a Porcelain Cinderella doll. I collect these. This is the Wedding edition one. Ebay 99 cent auction won it for $5.

Gary was so happy over this gift. My Dad gave me $200 to spend on Christmas for the family cause he knew we didn't have much money. Gary's water pump on the Hummer blew up 2 wks before Christmas and our Christmas bonus check from Subway paid for the repairs. Gary is holding a Rolex watch band, its a knockoff not Rolex brand but fits Rolex. His broke at Cracker Barrel last year.

Trying to open it, it was sealed very tightly.

Gary got me another surprise.

A Cinderella pendant. He calls me his Cinderella, I call him my Prince. So sweet!!

This is what the pendant looks like up close!! Gorgeous!!

Lucas wanted to help everyone unwrapped their gifts!!

Gary opening his last gift from me.

Its Darth Maul decals for his Hummer. Long story: We spent alot of money buying Darth Maul decals for his Hummer over 2 yrs ago about $300. We tried to trade the Hummer in earlier this year. They told us we were approved for another car and so the dealership took ALL the other decals off Gary's Hummer. The following morning the dealership calls and says Gary's credit is NOT good enough and we had to return the other car and come get our Hummer back. When we got our Hummer back that's when we noticed ALL the decals were gone. The dealership did nothing and we haven't had any money ever since to be able to afford replacement decals. I found these on Ebay for $10.

Stockings, I forgot to take pics of the stockings!!

Lots of Candy!!

Lucas got a Yoshi car in his stocking. That's a Mario person.

Edward got Mario in his stocking!!

Christmas Breakfast!!

I got a Mickey Mouse waffle iron for my Birthday in November.

Gary had to put on his decals. I bought two one for each side of his Hummer.

Looks so good for the price!!

Gary putting on the one on the other side.

He loves it!!

Lucas liked it too.

With the work shed you get wood that is like Styrofoam and we made a bird house out of it!!

A boat you can make too.

Playing with their tool shed in their room.

Christmas dinner. Honey glazed ham, green bean casserole, mash and gravy and shells and cheese.

We also had rolls and gravy. Love my Christmas dishes? I got those 2 yrs ago for $10 found them at Big Lots. They are Oneida brand. Love um!!

Christmas dessert a Red Velvet cake Yule Log.

I got it at Walmart for $5.88 but I placed the Christmas picks in it to make it more festive. They are from Christmas cupcakes years ago. I cleaned and kept them, glad I did!!

Here is a slice. It was so good. Really worth the price. Merry Christmas!! Hope your day was as magical as ours was!!