
This is our new SUV. 2011 Ford Escape, 1 owner from Florida.

Its standard, no upgrades. We thought we'd need running boards for the kids. Surprisingly they both get in no problems. Even me in my heels I can get in without any worries.

Yes, these pics are from the Dealer's website in Tampa. They were worth the drive. Gave us what we owed on the Hummer. So no negative equity this time around. Praise the Lord!

The interior is black. Cloth no leather. It is super comfy though.

The backseat where the kids are. I think these pics were of a different interior then ours. Our seat belts are black. Oh well you get the point.

Steering wheel and dash.

Back hatch much more room then our Hummer had!


We both laugh at the name. Its truly an Escape lower payments, lower insurance, lower gas cost monthly.

We still haven't figured out what this means, exactly so if you know, please email us and let us know.

Tiny tires compared to the Hummer. Gary wants to buy chrome rims. We'll see.

Engine.

Single disc CD player, we do have Sirius satellite radio. We love it. $11 a month but free for us for the first 3 months. Gary & I love the Elvis Presley channel. I only listen to Christian and Radio Disney. Gary has most of the channels already programmed. I'm happy he's happy.

That's our new family member. Hopefully he'll be good to us and we will do the same!