Star Wars Weekends Week 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE4FrAWG6vk&feature=share
I know I said we didn't plan to do Week 3 but it was only $14 to park so who can pass up Disney for $14? Star Wars Weekends Week 3. We did Star Tours where our son
Lucas was the "Rebel Spy" he was so proud and told everyone. Then we did
Muppets 3D and my boys for the first time laughed and actually
understood the show. We ended the night with the Hyperspace Hoopla!! OM
it was so good if you are a Star Wars fan watch the video its 36 mins
long but you'll see all that we did. I was really surprised Disney let
Princess Leia dance in her SLAVE outfit. You could so see her butt
cheeks. I guess I'd rather have my kids see a butt then boobs.
All in
all it was an awesome, hilarious show had to share it with my pals.
Enjoy!!!