The last week of Star Wars Weekends and the last time to use our passes till we renew them in August or September. Lucas loved being able to ride this speeder bike.
Oooo! Edward is really flying!!!
Edward telling Lucas to get off!!
Lucas then saying he was shooting the bad guys behind Edward!! Guess we need one of these at our house.
Lucas just did not want to leave this!!
Here is my hair and try to look alike shot. I first tried this outfit with pants it was super, super hot. So I then took some black shorts and black tights paired with black sandals and it was cooler then the pants. I was also thankful I didn't find that sweater vest cause I would of been double sweater wearing sweaty hotness in 90 plus degrees of FL.
I also purchase a passholder Star Tours pin $9 that says Padme in Aurebesh and her planet Naboo below her name. Everyone loved it! My hair took me alot of time. I'm gonna keep searching for the sweater vest too. Below is a link of Gary's costume and the boys' costumes I am ordering all 3 of these photos. Just click the link and enjoy!!
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/share.aspx?photolist=14df41e8-5192-4085-b0a4-ad6461cc73eb&ex_cid=slidesharefb410



