Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Candlelight Service

Well we went grocery shopping all afternoon while my hubby spent the morning at Walt Disney World doing last minute shopping. Then we went to Candlelight church service at 4:30 was wonderful and glorious. I did Not take these photos, they were on FB. I just copied them to share. The smell of the candles in the air as we sang Silent Night was so awesome. After service we went to dinner at Golden Corral. We had a Christmas Eve feast!


Then  we came home and it was 6:30 and 87 degrees!! So I said that's it, we are going to Celebration to see their snow. Hubby surprised me with a huge slice of fresh pizza and a soda! It smelled so good and lets face it there is always room for pizza! Now I'm baking cookies and more homemade fudge. Merry Christmas y'all!!!