Yes there were some presents tuck behind the tree too.
The stockings were filled with goodies as always.
Gary again brought home a huge carrot for Santa's reindeer. Lucas found it half eaten by our front door.
It gave him such delight to know the reindeer enjoyed that tasty carrot.
Lucas' 1st gift which he loved since it was Raph from Turtles wrapping paper.
His first present became his favorite. His face tells it all.
It was a baby Raph ninja turtle to go with his big Raph turtle pillow pet.
Lucas really loves babies and seen here this is his pillow pet Raph or the Mama to the left. He got that one last Christmas. This year he got the baby version to the right.
Next was Gary's present. This was his present to himself.
He loved his Disney diver's watch.
A close up shot.
Then Edward opened a present.
It was a Stitch disc for his Disney Infinity game.
More presents for Lucas.
This is Plato the Publix(our grocery store) dinosaur.
Edward got Chase a dog from the TV show Paw Patrol.
Lucas got Rubble another dog from the kids' show Paw Patrol.
Gary's present from me which was another watch. I knew he wanted a new one and thought I'd surprise him.... but the little stinker went and bought himself one at Disney before I had the chance to give him my surprise! Ended up he liked the watch I bought him more then the one he got.
Edward got his Avatar book.
Lucas so excited. Made Christmas for me.
Showing Daddy his awesome present.
It was a board game he had been wanting about dinosaurs!!
Edward so excited. Oh, to be a child again and enjoy Christmas as they do.
This is a huge TMNT blimp.
Lucas excited to get his little Crocodile book.
However, after getting the book he wanted the toy of the crocodile.
Him showing Daddy that he did indeed also get the toy crocodile from Santa along with his book.
So happy!!
Another turtle item and notice how Gary is obsessing over and playing with the watch I bought him. Makes me giggle. Also Lucas' face makes me giggle.
Edward finally got to his high ticket item. The only thing he really wanted for Christmas.
A Nintendo Wii U. If you know anything about Wii U you now understand why the kids got alot less then the normal this year. Its a $300 present on its own.
Gary surprised me with some measuring cups that were Mickey Mouse themed. Yes, this is me without makeup and in my glasses. Honestly, I look like this 99% of the time with my hair up and looking like a normal Mama.
More Turtle toys for Lucas!!
Gary also got me the new denim Mickey shirt from Disney.
This bowl of Mickey's I have been wanting since last year and somehow it made it under my tree finally this year!!
Edward also got the new version of Disney Infinity for his Wii U.
Lucas had gotten alot but at this point was really upset. This was his last present. He almost started to cry. He really, really wanted Zoomer Dino and had yet to get it.
He tore open the paper to reveal.....................
Zoomer Dino!!!!
Gary had a few presents he still had not opened.
I got him his new Ozzy CD.
He was so thrilled and surprised that I got it for him. At least one of my surprises was a success.
Lucas in love with his Zoomer Dino.
Up next were the stockings. My kids both said "BEST CHRISTMAS EVER" that is all any parent needs to hear to feel a tad accomplished.
Gary also surprised me with a Minnie Caramel apple. He knows I love those!!
This was our Christmas ham.
We also got a Tiramisu cake from our local grocery store.
It was more delicious then it looks!!
I got the kids their own Christmas cake this year. Well Christmas was hard this year for this girl but my family got me through and they loved it. All that matters.







































































