Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quick Update

My Mother has been with us since January 6th. We did Disney and Clearwater Beach had a FULL visit. She left on Tuesday February 10th with a late nite flight back to IL. I have lots of pics to go through and edit, then post on here. So bare with me. The boys also started their basketball season. Its Edward's 2nd year but Lucas' 1st. So our schedule is pretty full and the boys have been off of home school studies since December so they have alot of catch up work to go through. I am planning Lucas' 7th birthday which he wants themed in Paddington Bear because of seeing the new movie. I am attempting to make a full bear cake. Monday nights are basketball practice from 5:30-8:00. Sundays are church in the morning and then back to the church at 5:30-7:30 pm for the boys to do Awana's. Its like a Club scouts program about God. Lucas just earned his first badge for his vest! March 1st they will have a pinewood car derby race. Awana's sure is fun for my boys. Tomorrow our church is having a Parent's Night Out event. It was $7 a child and the church will watch our boys, feed them dinner, and they will also make crafts. This event goes on from 6-10 pm. Very nice for us to go out and have an early Valentine's Day. Well that's all for now but I thought I'd let everyone know we are alive and well just been very busy. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for new post! :)