Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cinderella

I'm a huge Cinderella fan and love the original cartoon by Disney in fact any and all Cinderella movies I'll watch just because I love Cinderella that much!!! My favorite live action was always Ever After with Drew Barrymore. However, after seeing the new movie yesterday I do want to see it again but I did enjoy it. Right now the new live action and Ever After tie in my book. So many things about the new movie I wanted to see but some changes were good and others upset me a tad. First one was the new Cinderella has BROWN eyes I always thought Cinderella was blue eyed, fair skin, and blonde hair. Drew in Ever After has green/hazel eyes which is closer to blue in my opinion then brown. The next was the castle was not anything look wise like Cinderella castle at WDW or the cartoon, come on Disney that one should have been easy for you to do. Next the gloves she wore no gloves and hair down instead of up. To me a girl who always has had shoulder length or longer hair I always wear it down. Up dos were always more elegant make you look older. Next I was upset by the fact that no one sang. Cinderella sang a little humming mostly but no big Disney production musical sequences that I hoped for. Lastly, was her shoes they were gorgeous but have a butterfly on them instead of the Disney glass slipper with a heart shape. Mistake?? I don't know but a butterfly is different then a heart. These are just my opinions as a Cinderella fan. I still would recommend the movie and still loved it but was expecting classic Disney elements from the cartoon Cinderella.

 Well that's just my opinion. So we heard that Hollywood Studios at WDW had the carriage that is used in the film. So we had to go get photos by it!! I've been sick with a cold and the wind kept blowing my hair so the pics are not my best but I still was happy.

 Look how gorgeous this is!!

 Then as we got closer to the front of the line someone said look the glass slipper its the glass slipper.

 I got to hold the glass slipper!! I was shaking and was so nervous!


 Then I had this idea to pose with Gary trying the shoe on my foot. I was still shaking and nervous but we ended up getting this awesome shot.

 Here it is in color. My only complaint was that my dress made me look pregnant as it was so ruffled and loose. I am NOT pregnant.

 Some more of me alone with the shoe and carriage. 

 I wanted to take one inside the carriage but it was not allowed. I did get to look inside though.

 After studios we spent the evening at Magic Kingdom seeing the new Garden hub area. It was just Lucas' birthday so Grandma sent him some birthday money and he wanted to buy a toy at Disney with it. We ended up eating dinner at Cosmic Rays our new favorite place to dine. Then we had ice cream on Main Street to end the night.


Lucas wanted a pic with Pooh on the way out with his new toy. He bought a plush Rex dinosaur from Toy Story.