Saturday, March 21, 2015

Epcot Adventures

 Gary had a friend at work who has been wanting to do Disney with us. She hasn't been to Disney in 37 yrs. So we took her to Epcot as that was her favorite park. We went and saw all the lovely flowers and talked and got hungry. We ate at Sunshine Seasons inside the Land Pavilion. See my dessert a Mickey Mouse whoopie pie. It was red velvet and cream cheese. Boy, was it yummy. I suggest go to get one for under $4 on your next Epcot visit. 

 For dinner I chose the Mongolian beef stir fry and fried rice. The rice was meh, just standard fried rice dry and flavorless. The beef stir fry was great and a huge portion. Hard to tell by this photo but there was alot to eat in there. Next time I'll get the kids portion.

My Lucas couldn't find his beloved chicken nuggets so he chose Chicken Caesar salad. It came with a drink he chose chocolate milk and he also got a dessert which he chose a cookie. I was really proud of both of my kids' healthy food choices.

 Edward got the kids grilled salmon and mac n' cheese it also came with a cookie and chocolate milk.

 After we ate we walked around world showcase. Upon coming back we saw Duffy Bear and no line. Wow, its spring break the park was packed but no love for Duffy. So we ran to see him.

 I love seeing both the kids hugging Duffy Bear.

 Lucas always talking away.

 This was a good one.

 I then jumped in for a photo. Gary and his friend were not into taking photos with Duffy. I don't know why. We thanked Duffy and then left the park.