Since its Halloween time I thought it was a perfect chance to check out my favorite Disney Outlet store the Character Warehouse. Its truly hard for me to leave that store without buying something. This cute little guy was too cute to pass up.
Can you find all the hidden Mickey's on him?
Okay so he is part of the new Disney nutcracker series and you will never guess what price I paid for him.
He sold at the parks for $69.95 which is really good since most of the nutcrackers are around $99.95.
He is on a rocking horse how cute is that! He also is a working nutcracker but I will display him not use him.
So did you guess what I paid for him? $19.99. Yep, you read that right at the Warehouse most items are 50-70% off the price you pay at the parks. How could I not buy him for $20? I can't wait to go back to the Warehouse and share with you what new items I find!