Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!

  Everyone knows I always do an awesome Halloween costume. This year the entire family got involved. Lucas was Olaf from Frozen and Edward was Super Mario.

 I became Anna from Frozen and Gary became Kristoff from Frozen.


Check out Gary with blonde hair!! giggles. Totally changes his appearance.

Everyone really like his costume. Even surprisingly Gary!







Here is a close up of me as Anna. Really hard to look like a cartoon but I approve!


Then of course we had to get some of the lovely couple.



We both look so totally different. No I'm not dying my hair red or asking Gary to go blonde this was just for fun!!


The Frozen family!




 I love Olaf and really he stole the show everyone was screaming Olaf everywhere we went!! I got lots more pics to post of our Halloween fun but for now had to share our costumes. We once again won for best family costumes.