Monday, March 30, 2009

Cooking Again!!!

This is the cup I pour stuff out of.~Ed
What is Daddy watching on the TV?~Ed

See me nice and slow,being the BIG helper!~Ed


This much oil, Mommy? ~Ed



Go in there oil! Did Mommy metion I made the brownies?~Ed




Edward loves to cook just like his Mommy. I still have my catering business and cook very often. I just can't advertise enough my love for Kitchen Aid products. My kitchen is done in what else? Mickey Mouse most of my decor is boxed up for the upcoming move. I kept some of my Kitchen Aid products out that I use all too often! I bought all my Kitchen Aid items new from Kitchen Aid back in 2004 with my last paycheck ever. Haven't had a real job where I pay taxes and such since then. Man was it well worth the blow of money! Got my mixer that I wanted since I was like 10 watching the Food Network. Paula Deen my hero!! My food processor I'd be lost without you. My blender where I make all our yummy milkshakes and smoothies! Not to forget iced mochas!! Yeah believe it or not folks. Those 3 items were $1200!! My last paycheck gone on 3 items! I have no regrets! My blender is a professional grade and is a stainless steal kind that keeps the colds cold and the hots hot!! Very nice well worth it! Look how long they lasted me! I use them all at least once a day if not more. Well tonite Gary wanted his favorite. My brownies! I made these brownies for him a whole pan just for him while working at Red Lobster together. Back then... All the women at Red Lobster would bring Gary in food. I guess everyone wanted to get on his good side! He was our boss after all! Gary used to take a bite or give it away to others and sometimes throw it away.. food brought in. I was special cause he tasted mine only certain people did he trust enough to taste theirs. And he ate the whole pan! He said he loved my brownies! So I'd make them for him every few months or so. I remember all the older women could not believe a person my age actually could cook! I always wanted to be a chef I even went to college for it! I just love food!! Won Gary's heart. He has a real sugar tooth! More like mouth!! giggles. Well back on course. Edward wanted to help so enjoy the pics of him pouring in the oil and water. He was so proud! Loves to help Mommy! My lil chef!