Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What an Imagination!











I've said it once, I'll say it again. Poor kids must have fun!! My crazy kids with their wild imaginations decided to play this game with Dad's shoes! Each pulled on the a shoe string end and carryed it around the house. They laughed and had a ball doing this for 2 hrs right before bedtime! Sure tuggered them out! So I had to share the photos I took of them playing this crazy game. I don't know what to call it or what the point of it was. But I enjoyed laughing at them as much as they enjoyed laughing while playing this. Its so funny how smart Lucas is. He just grasps anything Edward shows him! I wondered if all second children are this way. My lil sister was never this way with me. I love my kiddos and this was too cute not to share!