

I'll be out for the next few days. So I thought I'd blog a little. Ed's 5th Birthday is Tuesday Sept 1st. At 4pm we have reservations at Chuck E Cheese for their Birthday party celebration. Ed gets everything you see in the commercials. Spoiled little boy! Well all week he has been singing "It my party la la la, Its my party. I'm excited." Then he stops singing when you look at him and says I made that song myself! He is sooo excited. Can't wait either. Will be a Great Day. Well stay tuned sometime late Wednesday or there after I'll post some pics of his party. Above is Max and Ruby his favorite tv show on noggin. He calls me Ruby and calls himself Max. He even tells strangers he is Max. I'm making his cake with Max and Ruby and his other character Kai Lan he's getting alot of presents with her. You can see her below the pic of Max and Ruby. She is a little Chinese girl that is kinda like a Dora the Explorer. He loves Kai Lan. Max and Ruby presents are hard to find. Kai Lan I found at Target she is a new character to Nick Jr. Max and Ruby are older. Grandma sent him a Pirate Card which we know he loves from the Pirate party. He walks around with that card. And Toys R Us sent Ed a birthday card with a $5 gift card. Very nice we are going shopping afterwards since Toys R Us is across the street from Chuck E Cheese.