Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spa Day

Just got back from a much needed spa day. I am not your typical spa girl. I like all natural no acrylics otherwise known as fake nails. I've Never had fake nails and never will! I received a gift certificate from the complex when we moved in and I finally used it about a month ago. I've been to the Spa before and had peddi and manni's with friends in high school or a birthday present. Thank you Tina! That was a birthday I will never forget we had the Full Spa treatment that day. Anyways. Gary really liked my nails painted and I love the break from the kiddos. It's so nice to be treated like a Queen for the day at the Spa. So above is my latest trip to the Spa which was today. It's a pink-purple color. Love it.
Had the traditional full manni and peddi. They picked on me once again about how tiny my nails are. They called me baby nails. I have very tiny feet and hands. Well it was worth the $25 to go and be pampered. I love soaking my feet and the rub down to both my hands and feet. Takes all the Stress of being a stay at home Mom away. Love it and want to take my Mama when she comes down. Now I go bi-weekly for my spa fix. They all loved my hair and kept petting it! Everyone always loves my hair. Everyone but me! giggles