
We actually finished this back in June but when I talked to my Mama about my blog she said you never posted pics of the walkway so here they are a little late. We bought these awesome dragonfly laterns. They are solar powered and at nite..... My walkway has a beautiful projection of a sea of dragonflies. I've tried many times to capture it on film but its something you must see in person to enjoy.

Here is a latern close up it has 4 dragonflies on it. One on each side.

I found these super cute Minnie Mouse garden stakes and had to have them. We started out with 4 laterns then later bought 4 more. It just makes our walkway feel like our own little place.

Then I found this Red Ladybug with the face of Mickey Mouse! You know I had to buy that! I've had the Mickey Mouse Welcome rock for a few years. Never been able to place it outside till now. The Little red butterfly just added to the color scheme. I love butterflies. This one even flaps its wings when the wind blows. Hope you enjoyed our walkway. Gary is really proud of it. Was glad we did each side with laterns.