
I had another fun Mommy day at the spa. When I got home around 4pm we cooked pizza and then the kids who miss me everytime I leave decided to make brownies. Lucas helped us and enjoyed it very much!

Licking the brownie batter....a classic!

What a Mess!

Edward decided to eat it on a plate...such a grown up!

Enjoying it in their room. I do not allow food in their room but Ed threw a fit and Lucas and I chased after him into his room. Why did Ed throw a fit? The 2 kids were fighting over the kitchen stool. I told Ed to get his bathroom stool and he refused! So he threw a fit over it! Kids!!

Daddy snapping a moment in the bathroom. It was meant to be clean up time...but Lucas looked at himself and it became playtime in the bathroom.

Lucas thought it was so neat how messy he looked.

Just staring in the mirror.

Mom is that me?

Then we decided to make Funny Faces!!

All clean! Ah...Mommy how could you! I was having fun!

Then he decided to play with the faucet.

Such fun playing with the water.

Then he sprayed it All over me!

Clean and done. Lucas came to me and gave that look like,"I want to do it again Mommy!"