Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playing with my Daddy

Edward got Blessed by his Aunts his past birthday. He still is going through money leftover from it little by little. Today we went to Walmart and found the transformers hot wheel cars. They have a hummer and Ed wanted that. It was $3.97. Gary was like I want Megatron which is another car. I told him "Gary you collect Star Wars...if you want to start collecting Transformers you need to let me know. I'll buy some older ones." He said "I know...I just like Megatron." Then Jess to the rescue AS ALWAYS...I always am rescusing Gary. giggles. I found a 2 pack on the floor. I'm always cleaning up Walmart's isles. Force of habit. Anywho it had Megatron and the Hummer in a 2pk for $3.97. What a Deal since we were going to buy one for that price. So we came home and Ed was sooooo excited. I thought it was just cause he got to buy another hummer to add to his collection. I think he has every hummer hot wheels makes. Well come to find out Ed was excited cause he said Daddy and I are gonna play cars together. To Gary's surprise he was begged into playing cars with Ed. Notice Gary is Not playing with his Megatron. He said"It not a toy. Its going in my cabinet." Which is short for curio cabinet. Ed did not understand this he thought Daddy bought a toy to play with like him. giggles

The hummers on the big hill!


Ed climbing onto the mountain.


Then onto the floor. And a traffic jam of toys.

Then Phineas and Ferb came on and Daddy began watching that. Its his favorite new cartoon. Yes Gary's not Ed's. Its a cute little show on Disney. Basically about brothers who make stuff and never get in trouble for doing so. I also enjoy it and feel proud as I made Gary watch it one evening and now he can't get enough! Its really one of those fun little cartoons like the old style cartoons.