Saturday, December 5, 2009

All Aboard!!

The Polar Express has pulled into Tampa. We heard that the Polar Express was at our local mall so we went out last nite in the horrible storm of rain and had a lovely time.
Here is our ticket to ride.

It is double sided and it pulls out so you can place pics of you and your family or friends riding the Polar Express.


Each snowglobe had a button that would tell at little of the story. If you have yet to watch the Polar Express or worst Never heard of this movie. Please check your local listings or run up to the nearest dvd store and rent or Buy this movie. Its become a Christmas tradition in our family we watch it every year or sometimes more than once. Its a Great Movie No matter your age!

Lucas loved all the decor and lights.

This globe was one of my favorites. Cause the ground shook under you as if the train was actually coming like in the movie.

I want these globes for Christmas decor!

Some of the Christmas decor the kids were looking up at.

Once inside the train we were able to pull the whistle and pull the break and spin the wheel. Ed had lots of fun.

He thought this was the best part.
On each side of the wall were little video players that showed you going through the snow as if the train was really moving. Above you were twinkle lites and snowflakes. Also there were tv screens playing the movie all around you.

Finally the train reached the North Pole.

My Mama tagged along. And this is another child Not our standing near her. He didn't want to wait his turn and I didn't blame him. I wanted to see what was waiting at the North Pole as well.

So beautiful.

Snow fell on us and Ed even took his shoes off to play in the snow. I had Mama snap a pic of us.

Family shot!


Then we saw Santa. I Believe..I Believe. Yes they even had the bells ringing that most beautiful sound. I heard them at least. I didn't ask everyone else if they did.

It even had the famous ticket to ride. Wish they would have gave these out and everyone could scratch off the back to reveal their reason for riding like the movie. That would have been cool!

Some more decor.

Ed already saw Santa at Disney but he forgot to tell him something else he wanted. So he begged me to see him again. I of course said yes!

A cute little train pic opportunity.

So we took it!

Ed and Grandma! I thought this was awesome for a Free event. You can have pics done professionally and even an ornament pic made. We spent alot at Disney as usual so we passed but I can make an ornament at Disney's photopass after the new year with one of these pics. For those in the Tampa area.....Its at International Plaza its been there since Nov 6th-Dec 24th. For more info please visit http://www.shopinternationalplaza.com/ I recommend it if into the Polar Express. Its Not Super big but the kids love it. The pics are awesome too. Well worth the trip. Afterwards we went and bought a Cinnabon with caramel and pecans. Yum. We all split it and it was a very nice ending to a nice trip.