I recently found a website called www.telsanta.com You can call 1-877-tel-santa after 1st visitng the website and getting a pin number. Santa talks to them for a good while then he asks your child to tell Santa what they want for Christmas. Then your little kids' message to Santa will be recorded and delivered to your email. Here is Edward's. He says, "Hey you want choo choo train, lilo & stitch and a scooter. Bye Santa, I love you." Afterwards he said we had to call Santa back because he also wanted a tent. Then he asked, "Mommy what do you want?" And I said lets do Daddy's list first. He then said(I love this) "Daddy...No Daddy is on the Naughty list!" I didn't even know my child knew what the Naughty list was! Then he later said Daddy was on the Nice list. Kids are sooo cute! This is free. So family & friends please do this for your child. My crazy Mama even did this! She asked for houses for her 2 daughters. My sister lives in a mobile home that she owns. Gary and I long for a house but we were told by the bank in another 10-20 years we can get approved for a mortgage but Not now! Gary's BK from the restaurant really killed his credit. We have zero credit cards also. Nothing is on a payment plan with us if we want something we have to save up to do it or buy it. Enjoy the video clip. 9 more days till Christmas!!