
This is what cooking for 100 people looks like. Its that time of year again. Every year for the last 4 yrs or so I get asked by Cracker Barrel to cook my Famous Jerk Chicken Pasta. It all started with a simple gesture of me cooking it for the crew that opened the Cracker Barrel in Clearwater when we 1st moved here in 2005.

Every year at Employee Apreciation Time I get asked to make it for the entire store! What an honor, I know but its hard with 2 kids running around and a small apartment kitchen. But as the saying goes, "Make it work!" and I do.

The empty pans awaiting the tasty pasta. I had Jerk Chicken Pasta at Bahama Breeze back in 2002 or so and I loved it. After many attempts I finally got the recipe pretty close to theirs. Mine has its own spin on it but tastes like you are at a nice restaurant. Its pretty cheap to make and it always makes alot.

I did 8 pans of this pasta!

Finally finished. We placed a beach towel over our table to protect it from the heat.

Up close pic.

Lucas got pretty upset he got his fork out (look for it in the pic) and tried to dig in! I yelled at him and he cried. If you return to the 1st pic you will see I did let him have a sample. One pan was for us.

Tucked in the fridge. Gary will take these to work with him in the morning. Where they will be warmed to serve up to the staff. I hope they enjoy it. Each year it gets harder and harder for me to do with all the chaos.