Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

This is what the boys woke up to see under the tree.

Stocking are 1st. Edward said Santa did a good job knowing what to put inside his stocking!

Lucas found a Pooh ball and Pooh toothbrush in his stocking.

Daddy's stocking was Star Wars of course!

Daddy also got the above Coffee Maker from my parents as an early Christmas present. It makes the best coffee ever!!

Daddy also got Chocodiles in his stocking.

Mommie's stocking was Minnie Mouse and Toy soliders my favorite!!

Gary even got me the Limited Edition Disney Vinylmation toy solider!

I also found a Cinderella necklace in my stocking!

Lucas had no problems opening presents.







Legos!!!





Angel this is Stitch's girlfriend.






Cinderella earrings.


A diver's watch for Daddy.
Wall E
Disney Princess Purse


Hummer H2 like daddy's!

Jar Jar Binks!
To add to my collection. I already have the castle playset got that 2yrs ago.

A Citizen dress watch Eco-drive.

A pill box for my purse.

Cinderella Wallet for my purse.

Remote controled Light Saber.

Enjoying there toys outside.




My parents. I was sick so I spent most the day in bed. Why it's taken me soooo long to publish these pics on here. More to come of New Years and Christmas Eve. Stay tuned!