Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just some UPDATES!


So we've been crazy busy planning our Disney vacation in March. Bought a brand new 3D bluray player. Now we have Netflixs and internet access via our player has WIFI built in. Then as we were watching the new movie Despicable Me. Lucas uppercut me in the jaw with his head. We all heard a Huge crack. Went to the ER feared I had broken my jaw. I was then sent to the Dentist as the ER doesn't have the correct X-ray machine for that! Errr! Went to the Dentist and found out that my jaw was NOT broken and no teeth fractured or chipped. Thank the Lord. Then we started to have a winding sound with our car when leaving the Dentist. Went to the auto shop found out its the power steering and repairs will cost us $1600 and 5 hrs at the auto shop so we will also have to rent a car for that day! Weather has been sunny but cold with a few days here and there that were warm. Then Gary's boss is out with yet another injury so Gary is back working 6 days a week with 11 hrs or more each day!! Then we applied for a mortgage. We haven't tried in a couple of years. We were once again DENIED. They said try again in 5 yrs! We long for March and his vacation trying our hardest to still do Disney but for right now it looks like we will not go but 1 day. Going to get our 3D equipment today for our TV. We ordered that from a local store. Wish I would have saved the money but hey with all this depressing stuff we need a treat! giggles Other then being tired and stressed out over money we are alright. Edward is enjoying his TAG reader and it's awesome to see him read on his own. Lucas is into counting his numbers. I say one and he then says two. I say three and he says 4. Goes all the way to 20!! Fun little game to play. His Birthday is March 10th hard to believe he is turning 3. We are planning a Chuck E Cheese party. I have a giftcard from last year that we never got around to using. He wants a Pooh and Buzz Lightyear cake. I found a nice little Pooh holding a 3 birthday candle and going to order a Toy Story cake from Publix. He is getting a special little ride on toy that I found at Walmart on clearance. Trying to look at all the positives and ignore the negatives as long as possible.