Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adventure Time

I've been taking the kids on adventures around our apartment complex. Great exercise for me and fun and educational for them. We find all kinds of great things in our own backyard.

The boys found sticks to poke at it of course.



A fun game of Pirates and we used our sticks as swords. The kids' favorite show right now is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Its a new Disney Junior cartoon in the mornings. I hear at the Studios park you can see Jake and pals live. Wish we could go see it.

Edward showing off his sword!

As I was taking pics a feather from a bird slowly floated down and I reached up and caught it in my hand.

See his bucket we are collecting leaves and making a little book of our leave collection.


Adventure time! That's what the boys scream everyday during recess. I used to take them out and ride bikes for 30 minutes to an hour. Now we like to walk around and have an adventure. Daddy even went with us while on vacation.