Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt @ Our Complex

April 22nd at 5 pm at our Apartment complex we were invited to an Easter Egg Hunt. Gary worked that evening so I took the kids and we went and had a blast. These are the baskets they gave out Free to the kids. Inside were bubbles, and some candies.

Edward picking the Green one. I had also brought our own baskets as I was uncertain if any would be given out.

Lucas picked the orange one.

See Mine!
The baskets I brought from home.

Edward is growing into such a handsome boy. Turns 7 in September. He keeps reminding me.

Lucas is only 3 so he was in the 1st group to go. He found an egg laying on a chair.


I was so proud as he went off on his own.

Found another one!





Opening the eggs and getting to the good stuff the candy!!

Then Edward was in the Big kid group.



All in all they had a wonderful time!