Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Parking Spot

Edward got a hummer power wheel for Christmas. He has become quite the little driver. One day during our recess time. He decided to park it in a parking spot. I thought it was for sure a Kodak moment so I ran to get my camera.

Edward showing Lucas there is an empty parking space next to his parking spot.

The boys got a kick out of me laughing so hard at the little car compared to the real big one.

Another view.
This makes me laugh everytime.

Edward wanted one inside his car showing that it was in fact his car!

Lucas showing that he could park his bike in a parking spot. It's so much fun to see your children learning the smallest things from just observing what others do. I love when they come up with their own ideas and I just am there to capture it and share with yous. Oh see the garage on far left of the picture. The only one that's opened. That's ours. So this is our backyard. My bike is parked near the grass circle.