
Numbers, week 16 was the week of Jan 29th. We had too many family in for visits so we took the week of the 22nd off for that reason. Again I know I am way behind on posting. Above are the books we read for this week.
Ten red Apples- A cute little story that rhymes and sounds like the song. The kids loved this one.
Goodnight Moon 1 2 3- Lucas loves Goodnight Moon. So I thought this was perfect. They both loved it. Follows the same book except with counting.
Count With Me- A nice book teaching kids Lucas' age how to count. Lucas can count to 12. Then he gets confused.
Hippos Go Berserk- A really funny story about some Crazy hippos. The children also learned what the word Berserk means.
Numbers 1,2,3,4,5- Another great one for Lucas' age group. Just shows numbers and how to count to 5. Lucas can only Read so many numbers. More flash card work is needed there.

I know this may have nothing to do with numbers. But aren't numbers EVERYWHERE? Really? You can count and do math anytime. The kids' learned that this week in Numbers week. Above Edward & Lucas are counting the Sea Animals.

I found these in Target's dollar spot section. They are little pills that turn into sea animals when placed in water. For a dollar these were just too cool to pass up. So this is the before pic.

After this is a Sting Ray.

A dolphin.

A whale and octopus.

Lucas and Edward feeling these sponge like toys.

A baby fish!!

A turtle! I love this one and the dolphin one.

An Angel Fish. Well we couldn't find number cookies that I saw at Christmas time. So we just ate other snacks and counted things. We played numbers games with flash cards and did alot of Math worksheets.