
My parents have owned a mobile home in Clearwater, FL since since 2003. It is pictured above. It survived one hurricane which took the roof off. That of course was during the summer months while my parents were in Illinois. The 55 plus park they've enjoyed there since has turned into who ever qualifies park. So now the riff-raff has come in and made the park a "trailer park" not a 55 plus quiet community. So they've been trying to sell since coming down this year in late October. They SOLD about 2 weeks ago. So they invited us to come spend one last week with them. Gary of course couldn't take off that long and told me to go with the boys. A much needed vacation for me.

The kitchen dining room.

Just the kitchen.

The living room complete with my parent's dog Prince and my 91 yr old Grandmother with walker. giggles.

A longer view as their living area is quite long.

The front porch.

2nd bedroom or possible lanai.

1st bedroom my Grandmother's room what a mess!

The only bathroom.

Another view.

The kids and I arrived on Tuesday Feb 28th.

Enjoying Grandma's dog.

Making faces.

What fun they had!!

Being silly.

This was our 1st nite so my children were quite excited!!

Poor Prince everyone picking on him!!

Grandma gave Edward yet another Stitch for his ever growing collection!

Lucas!!

My Father, or Grandpa took the kids shuffle boarding.

They did quite well!!

They spent many hours here playing!

Grandpa won last year and placed 1st in the state of FL for shuffle boarding. His grand kids were taught by the BEST!!





I love this pic!!

On Friday we took the kids to the beach and fishing. We also had a fish fry that nite. None of these fish however made it to that event!

At Clearwater Beach.

Got hit by a wave and he got scared. Poor guy!

Lucas caught one with Grandpa.

Grandma helping Lucas as he was kinda scared of the fish. So on Tuesday we arrived and did the pool and slept.

Wednesday evening I was invited to join the Ladies for Crafts nite inside the clubhouse. My Mother went on how I am so creative. I don't think I am. I am finding, I guess, I am talented in the creative department. I learned how to make Wallpaper beads. They are the big beads above. Can you beleive that is just wallpaper rolled up with elmer's glue and Mod Podge?!

Had to let them dry overnight. I returned on Saturday afternoon to make the beads into earrings.

Above is the pic aren't they FAB?! I made them. So proud. I will be taking orders if you want any. giggles. I am making some for my sister and Mother. On Wednesday morning we let Grandpa watch the kids and Grandma and me went Thrift shopping. Kinda struck out. Thursday we did the pool and relaxed around the mobile and went Thrift shopping and spent $40! Found alot of GREAT finds. Friday we got up and did the Beach and fishing. Ended the nite with a fish fry and Crab legs. Saturday we went to the local Flea Market and spent $20. Got Gary some Star Wars items. Then I finished my earrings. Sunday we got up and packed and drove home to Kissimmee. We invited my parents back with us and spent the day and evening at Downtown Disney and the Polynesian Resort. Pics to come in next blog.