Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

We started our day with this new cereal we found. Who knew they made chocolate lucky charms? They were wonderful by the way.

So Gary had to work all day of course so while watching TV I saw a commercial for Burger King. On St Patty's Day they were giving out Free french fries with Green ketchup. No purchase necessary. I decided we would have dinner there since fries were Free and who can say no to Green Ketchup on St Patty's Day?!

So this was my meal.

Here is ths St Paddy's sauce. I always say St Patty's. Whatever.

Lucas loved it.


Me eating a french fry with green ketchup!! The Sun was directly behind me.

Oh if you notice the boy's shirts in the 1st pic and this one above and below. They were sent to us from their Aunt Linda. They were long sleeve that I cut out to make into T-shirts which will get more use. They now fit each boy perfectly. Thank you!! Then we came home and ate some Shamrock cookies we bought at Walmart.

Yummy!!

Then the Luck of the Irish was with us. Gary went to the dumpster and found 6 of these chairs down there. We took them all. I've been wanting to get rid of my old dining chairs. They were parson chairs and 4 different colors. They have been used, stained, and abused. I've been looking for nice chairs like these but they were all too much money.

The finished look the other two chairs went into storage. I need a before and after pic. I can't find one except for this birthday one below. See the parson chairs below. There was a beige one, green one, red one and a purple colored chair. Now our dining set looks so much nicer. The 6 chairs found in our dumpster. The pedestal table we found in our dumpster in St Petersburg in 2007. So entire dining set was Free found in our dumpster area. People throw out the nicest things. I just Lysoled, Lemon Pledged, and used fabric cleaner on the cushions to brighten them up. Gorgeous!!