Our Church picnic was on Wednesday the 8th of August. Myself and the kids had just landed in Orlando around 3 pm. Gary picked us up and we were off to pay bills and then change and go to the church picnic. This was the 2nd Family church picnic this year. It was really nice. Chick-Fil-A catered sandwiches in for us and all us members either brought a dessert or a side dish to go along with it. I brought Caesar Salad which was a HUGE hit.
Here is Edward waiting for everyone to line up so we can eat.
My sister cut Edward's hair while we were in Illinois. He wanted to look like his cousin Tommy. So the picnic was nice but we didn't stay very long as I was beat and so were the kids. I did want to post a few pics as the first picnic I forgot my camera. I wanted to take more but I was too tired.