Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pirate Concert

 On August 3rd-12th The Pirates Band from the TV channel Disney Jr were going to appear at Downtown Disney at select times. This was a Free concert as most are that are held at DD. My boys love the TV show Jake and the Neverland Pirates and these two silly guys sing all the songs on the show. So I knew we were gonna go. I had planned to go the 1st weekend but I was taken away to Illinois.

So we went to the 3pm showing on Sunday August 12th.


Here is Edward holding up the flyers.
 
Both the boys were very excited.

We sat in the 2nd row and had to wait almost 30 mins for it to start. So the boys had lots of fun playing and waiting.

They look like Pirates to me!!

Can you find the hidden Mickey?

The show finally started.

I love how this one looks like Jake is looking right at us!!

Bones and Sharky!!

The boys were just staring at these guys. They were very quiet and very still. I think they were star struck.

It must be hard for any kid to see someone in person after you've only known and seen them on the TV. I'm so happy we live here now. Going to events like this are so worth all the crazy we deal with in our everyday life.