Saturday, September 1, 2012

Edward's Mario House

 
This is Edward's Mario house. Its 4 foot by 2 foot. It took us a couple months to design it and the last few weeks painting it and putting it all together. It cost about $200 in supplies. Then another $100 in all the figurines. So we first thought this would only cost us $100 or so. Boy, were we wrong. Its awesome though!


 
 See Edward coming around the corner with his eyes closed.



 This is Level one the Mushroom Kingdom. 

 Princess Daisy and Toad in the balcony of the pretend castle. I couldn't give a boy a castle so this was perfect.




 Edward loving his Mario house.


 Level 2- Yoshi's House and Island.

 See all the Yoshi's around the Super Happy Tree.

 Yoshi's house with Birdo.

 Level 3- The Ghost House. This was awesome trying to make a staircase for Mario.


 Poor Luigi is held Prisoner by the Boos!!


 Level 4- Bowser's Castle. The evil Bowser floats above in his ship while Baby Bowser or Bowser Jr keeps Mario busy.


 A close up of Bowser on his ship!!!


 Princess Peach is held prisoner by Bowser in his castle. HELP!!!! MARIO!!!!  I had alot of fun designing this, as I grew up with the games myself. Its awesome and I could not have done it without Gary. So please give him credit as he built it all and helped my design dreams come to life. I did all the painting and designing but he built it. I am amazed how great a team him and I make. We are both more creative then anyone knows.
Edward had an awesome birthday. Don't know how I'm gonna top this one. I love you Edward. Happy 8th Birthday Super Edward!!!